|Home||» Products||» Sugar Chemicals||» Viscosity Reducer|
Established in the year 2014, we are affianced in manufacturing and supplying Viscosity Reducer. At our Maharashtra, India based unit, the offered reducer is processed under the strict vigilance of our dedicated professionals using pristine quality chemical compounds. This reducer is commonly used in sugar industry for increasing crystallization yield of sugar crystal. It is also used to increase the sugar recovery by adding from massecuite to molasses. In addition, the provided Viscosity Reducer can be purchased from us at cost effective prices.
- Long shelf life
- Free from impurities
- Safe to use
- Accurate composition
Increases crystallization yield.
- Generally 10 to 15 ppm of Insta VR â 1905, is sufficient to achieve results based on 1500 parts of Ca contents per liter of juice.
- Quantity may be varied depending on Ca contents.
- The Insta VR â 1905, is an Organic compound.
- Introduce of Insta VR â 1905, reduces surface tension instantaneously.
- This improves pan circulation.
- Improves sugar crystals & sugar recovery by increasing purity drop from massecuite to molasses.
- Better purging and purged sugar has uniform grain size.
- Improves fluidity, reduce boiling time & improves circulation